Special Offer – book a friend on to a Reiki course along with you and receive a 20% discount off your course price.
Reiki Training Courses based in Hamilton South Lanarkshire are available on certain Sunday’s of every month or upon request. Conveniently situated in an ideal location close to West Hamilton train station these monthly workshops are available for anybody with a special interest in healing. Ideal for therapists wishing to expand their skills and make their treatments more bespoke or simply for individuals looking to find new ways in which to create balance in their life. Student numbers are always kept small to allow for a more personal spiritual journey, therefore spaces can be limited.
Reiki 1 degree, Reiki 2 Practioner degree, Reiki 3 Master degree Reiki 4 Master Teacher degree
This is the Reiki beginning allowing you unlimited lifelong access to this energy enabling you to focus spiritually on self healing and personal development.
- History of Traditional Reiki
- What is Reiki?
- Benefits and uses of Reiki, Contra-indications
- 4 Reiki Attunements
- Auras and Chakras
- Reiki Principles
- Questions and Answers
- Hand Positions
- Healing Practice
Although Reiki II level has only one attunement it is more powerful and brings with it an intense beam of energy that shoots from the palm chakras raising your vibrations and spiritual development. This level of certificate allows you to progress professionally healing and treating others and taking payment for your services once fully insured.
- Discussion of Reiki in Student’s lives after Reiki I attunement
- Discussion how Students will use Reiki II in their lives
- What do Students hope to gain from this workshop
- Grounding and protection meditation with short re-attunement to the energies of Reiki I
- Short re-cap on Reiki I
- Reiki II Attunement
- The three symbols and their meanings
- How to prepare a room for your Reiki Workshop
- The Raku
- The Reiki II Healing order
- Some advanced Healing Techniques
- Absent Healing with Symbols
- Developing your Healing Business
- Using new Symbols with Hand Positions
- Assessment and feedback
- Healing practice with other students using the Level II symbols
The first step in becoming a Reiki Master Teacher. This is a powerful life changing process helping you on your journey to dedicate your life to Reiki. In order to become a Reiki Master Teacher students must undergo the Reiki Master Teacher 4th Degree.
- Discussion of Reiki in Student’s lives after Reiki II attunement
- Discussion how Students will use Reiki III in their lives
- Grounding/protection meditation with short re-attunement to Reiki energies
- Short assessment on Reiki I and II
- Powerful meditation and Reiki Master attunement
- Receiving new Master Symbol and practice drawing it
- Uses of Master Symbol in healing and daily life
- Receiving other Symbols and discussion of their uses
- Making a Healing Grid with the use of Crystals
- Receiving more symbols – non Reiki symbols but very powerful ones
- Questions and Answers
- The Violet Breath
- Psychic Surgery
- Contraindications for the Healer
- Kenyoku, Byosen Reikan Ho. – Body Scanning, Reiji
- Client’s Consultation Chart
This is the highest Reiki level which brings with it a certain responsibility enabling you to be fully competent in teaching Reiki and attune your students to Reiki 1,2,3 or 4. Before undergoing this magical new journey you must be fully committed to Reiki and be prepared to express a spiritual way of life.
- Introduction of ancient Tibetan symbols as well as non-original Reiki symbols
- Discussion on the use of these symbols
- Deep meditation to connect to your own Reiki Healing Masters in preparation for Teacher Attunement
- How to give Reiki Healing attunement
- How to give Reiki 1,2,3,4 attunements and plenty of practice giving these attunements
- Advanced healing techniques
- How to prepare your room, cleanse, protect before Reiki workshop
- Course outline for Reiki workshops and how to present
- Holding Reiki shares or meetings
- Design Reiki Certificate, brochure, business cards
- How to market your business
- Code of Conduct
- Certification as Reiki Teacher
NOTE: Reiki 3 & 4 can be taught together as a two day course or individually for those wishing to pursue Reiki Master level without yet teaching.
Prices Reiki 1 £120 Reiki 2 £150 Reiki 3 £350 Reiki 4 £350
A £50 deposit fee is required beforehand to secure bookings for workshops. Failure to give 48 hrs notice on cancellations shall be charged the full deposit fee with no refund.
After completion of each Reiki training course students are given a manual from the IIHTVH which provides all the required information necessary to equip you well on your Reiki journey. I am always available for on going support throughout your Reiki journey and encourage students to stay in touch or to e mail me at any point in their careers or self healing if they have any questions or queries. Time: 10am- 5pm with short breaks in between. Tea coffee and biscuits supplied throughout the day. Please bring a light lunch with you or something to share. You should dress comfortably in warm clothing and bring a favourite blanket or pillow with you if possible. Note: it is recommended for students to wait at least 6 months in between Reiki levels as it is important to allow time to adjust to the new Reiki energy and become accustomed to the practice before progressing further.
A period of 21 days cleansing follows after each workshop due to the changes taking place within the energy field. During this time it is possible that you may feel more emotional as the mental and emotional bodies release any blocks.
I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity to share Reiki with you and look forward to helping you progress on your Reiki journey of self discovery and healing.
I hope you find all the information you require above to assist you on your wonderful and exciting Reiki adventure. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07708307507.